- Produces no toxic gases
- Does not contain sulphur
- Produces less smoke
Biomass briquettes are a biofuel substitute to coal and charcoal. Briquettes are mostly used in the developing world, where cooking fuels are not as easily available. There has been a move to the use of briquettes in the developed world, where they are used to heat industrial boilers in order to produce electricity from steam. The briquettes are cofired with coal in order to create the heat supplied to the boiler.
For Information Connect on whatsapp
White Coal Biomass Briquettes
- Leaves only white ash
- Long burning life
- Briquettes have consistent quality, have high burning efficiency, and are ideally sized for complete combustion.
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster, due to higher quantity of volatile matter in briquettes.
- Low ash contents.
For More Information check Whatsapp
Organic Biomass Briquettes
Organic Biomass Briquettes have very healthy and We can say eco friendly for nature.
Ingredient we use :
mostly made of green waste and other organic materials, are commonly used for electricity generation, heat, and cooking fuel.
These compressed compounds contain various organic materials, including rice husk, bagasse, ground nut shells, municipal solid waste, agricultural waste.
Boiler Fuel Biomass Briquettes
- No gas and effluents like coal
- No health hazards
- Prevents environmental destruction which leads to greener environment
- if we care about our nature than we have to use Boiler Fuel Biomass Briquettes.
- Boiler Fuel Biomass Briquettes we have at cheap price
Biomass Fuel Briquettes
We are offering Biomass Fuel Briquettes to our clients.
- let’s try to make some change to clean our environment and We can use Biomass Fuel Briquettes.
- Biomass Fuel Briquettes is safe for environment.
- This product we have at cheap price.
For More Information connect with Us
Round Biomass Briquettes
We are offering Round Biomass Briquettes to our clients.
- Round Biomass Briquettes is another variant of Biomass Briquettes.
- For more information connect with us.
Which Industries use Biomass Briquettes :-
- FMCG & Beverages Industry.
- Pharmaceuticals Industry.
- Brick Kilns.
- Dyeing Plants.
90mm Biomass Briquettes
We are offering 90mm Biomass Briquettes to our clients.
- We are among the reputed company, highly engaged in offering an optimum quality range of 90MM Biomass Briquette. These biomass briquette can be availed in convenient packaging medium.
- Easy for feeding
- Low ash contents
Industrial Biomass Briquettes
We are offering Industrial Biomass Briquettes to our clients.
- Biomass briquettes, mostly made of green waste and other organic materials, are commonly used for electricity generation, heat, and cooking fuel.
- These compressed compounds contain various organic materials, including rice husk, bagasse, ground nut shells, municipal solid waste, agricultural waste.